Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts with Eggplant Panzanella and Raisin-Pine Nut Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 6 6-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces Taleggio cheese,* rind trimmed, cheese cut into six 2-inch-long slices
- 12 thin prosciutto slices
- 1 pound unpeeled Japanese eggplant, ends trimmed, eggplant cut into 1/2-inch-wide rounds (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 16-ounce baguette
- *A semisoft cheese; available at some specialty foods stores and at Italian markets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?