Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
- 2 1-pound pork tenderloins
- 8 thin slices prosciutto (each about 8x2 inches)
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?