Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prosciutto-Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 8 thin slices provolone cheese
- 32 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups mixed mushrooms (such as crimini, chanterelle, and maitake), torn or chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mixed chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, parsley, and chives)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?