Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Proper steak & mushroom pudding
- 1 large onion , halved and sliced
- 3 large flat mushrooms , sliced
- 400g braising steak , cut into 2cm pieces and trimmed of any fat
- 1 tbsp plain flour , seasoned
- 1 tsp tomato pure
- 300ml brown ale or Guinness
- 4 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 250g self-raising flour
- 125g shredded beef suet
- 1 tsp thyme leaves , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?