Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Proper Scotch eggs with lovely Scottish cheese & pickle
- 10 large free-range eggs, 2 beaten
- 800 g quality sausage meat
- 1 small bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- plain flour, for dusting
- 150 g good-quality white breadcrumbs
- 2 litres vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?