Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prime Rib Roast
- 15 dried bay leaves, crumbled
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh sage leaves, plus several whole leaves for garnish
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated orange zest (from 2 to 3 oranges)
- 1 three-rib prime rib of beef (about 7 pounds), trimmed and frenched
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?