Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prime Rib Our Way
- 1 (8 pound) standing rib roast, fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 3 1/4 cups rock salt (such as Morton® Rock Salt for Making Ice Cream), or as needed
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 3/4 cup cold water, or as needed
- 6 slices bacon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 (1 ounce) packets dry au jus gravy mix
- 6 cups cold water, or as needed
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.7g|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|