Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prime Rib Christmas Special
- 1 (7 pound) bone-in beef prime rib roast
- 3 cloves garlic, halved and cut into slivers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.7g|
|Saturated Fat 19.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|