Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prigord Walnut Tart
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large egg
- 3 to 5 tablespoons ice water
- 2 cups walnuts (8 ounces)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- Equipment: a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?