Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pretzel and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 7 ounces hard sourdough pretzels
- 2/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 64.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|