Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pretzel Salad II
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/11 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|