Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 (15 ounce) package pretzels, crushed
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/11 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|