Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pretzel Crusted Cod with Apricot Dijon Sauce
- Pretzel Crusted Cod:
- 1/3 cup light salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 ounces small twist pretzels
- 4 (4 ounce) cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- Apricot Dijon Sauce:
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Apricot Low Sugar Preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons fat free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|