Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pretzel Bites with Quick Cheddar Dip
- 1 cup warm water (100 to 110F)
- 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour or all-purpose flour plus more for work surface
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, well softened
- Vegetable oil for bowl
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- Pretzel salt (see Cooks' Notes) or coarse kosher salt
- 12 ounces good-quality Cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 to 8 tablespoons dry white wine or water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?