Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pressure Cooker Vegan Black Bean Chili Recipe
- 1 pound dried black beans (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers , cored, seeded, and medium dice
- 2 medium red onions , medium dice
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons minced chipotles in adobo sauce (about 2 medium chipotles)
- 2 1/2 cups water , plus more for soaking the beans
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups corn kernels, thawed if frozen (about 10 ounces)
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Coarsely chopped fresh cilantro or thinly sliced scallions
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?