Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pressure Cooker Osso Buco Milanese Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 (1-1/2-inch thick) veal shank pieces (about 3 pounds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot , peeled and cut into small dice
- 1 medium celery stalk, small dice
- 1 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?