Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pressure Cooker Clam Chowder
- 12-24 fresh clams or 300g of strained frozen or tinned clams
- 2 cups Clam Juice (see instructions to make your own, below)
- 1 cup, smoked and cured bacon or pancetta (cubed)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 Medium Potatoes, cubed skin on
- 2 cups Clam Juice (liquid drained from fresh, frozen or tinned clams)
- 1 Bay Laurel Leaf
- 1 Sprig Thyme
- 1 pinch, cayanne pepper
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?