Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pressure Cooker Carnitas
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 fresh poblano peppers, roughly chopped, or more to taste
- 3 jalapeno peppers, roughly chopped, or more to taste
- 1 serrano pepper, roughly chopped, or more to taste
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|