Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Premium Pecan Pie
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- 2/3 cup Karo® Dark Corn Syrup
- 2/3 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (halves or pieces)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|