Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prawn skewers with peanut dipping sauce
- 1kg large, raw prawns , with shell on (about 30)
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- a large pinch of turmeric
- palm sugar or soft light brown sugar 100g
- 2 fresh or dried, small red chillies , finely sliced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves , finely shredded (optional) or zest of 1 lime
- 5 tbsp roasted, unsalted peanuts , finely chopped
- of a cucumber , seeded and finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?