Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prawn, pea & tomato curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions , halved, each cut into 6 wedges
- 6 ripe tomatoes , each cut into 8 wedges
- large knob of fresh root ginger , chopped
- 6 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp curry paste (we used Patak's tikka masala paste)
- 400g shelled raw king prawns
- 250g frozen peas
- small bunch coriander , leaves chopped
- basmati rice or chapatis, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?