Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prawn massaman curry
- 1-2 tbsp massaman curry paste (look for Bart or Blue Elephant in the spice aisle)
- 1 x 400g tin coconut milk
- 150g small new potatoes , halved or quartered if large
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cardamom pods , squashed
- 200g raw king prawns (frozen are fine)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 limes , 1 juiced, 1 quartered, to serve
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp peanuts , toasted and chopped (optional)
- sliced red chilli , to serve
- shredded basil , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?