Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 3 green chillies (the long indian ones, remove the seeds if you don't like it too hot)
- 1 bunch coriander , chopped
- 1 onion , sliced
- 2cm piece root ginger , grated
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 400g large, raw, peeled prawns
- red chilli to garnish (optional)
- lime or lemon wedges to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?