Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prawn and Pine Nut Risotto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 quart reduced-sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1/4 cup chile-garlic flavored butter
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 large red chile pepper, minced
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 99.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|