Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prawn & melon salad
- 1 garlic clove
- a handful of coriander stems or roots
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 red chilli , deseeded, plus 1 tsp chopped to garnish
- 2cm/in piece of root ginger , peeled and roughly chopped
- juice of 3 limes and 1 oranges
- 1 small watermelon , weighing about 1.8kg/4lb
- 24 large cooked and peeled tiger prawns
- 4 spring onions , finely sliced
- 2 trimmed stems of lemongrass , finely sliced
- 4cm/1in root ginger , peeled, cut into fine matchsticks
- zest of 1 lime
- 3 lime leaves , shredded (optional)
- a handful each of coriander and mint leaves, chopped
- 100g roasted salted peanuts or cashews, to garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?