Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Prawn & green tea noodle soup
- Half chicken or vegetable stock (mixed with 1 pint of boiling water)
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 3 closed cup mushrooms, finely sliced
- Dry green tea noodles (or fine dried egg noodles) 100g-125g
- Frozen King Prawns, 80-100g
- Oyster Sauce, 2 tsp
- Brown Rice Miso (soyabean paste, such a clearspring) 1 tsp
- Fish Sauce, 1 tsp
- Red Chilli, 1/4 of one whole one
- Fresh Ginger, 2cm chopped finely
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?