Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pralines, Coffee and Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|