Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Praline Pumpkin Mousse Cornucopias
- 6 sugar ice cream cones
- Vegetable cooking spray
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup caramel topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|