Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Power Waffles with Yogurt, Bananas and Almonds
- 2 1/2 cups warm light soy milk* or nonfat milk (105°F. to 115°F)
- 1/4 cup minced crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour**
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large egg whites, beaten to blend
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted, or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 6 bananas, sliced
- Honey or pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?