Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pouting fish fingers, sweet potato chips & cheats basil mayo
- 2 x 130 g pouting or whiting fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, skin on, scaled and pin-boned
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heaped tablespoons plain flour
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut lengthways into 8 wedges
- teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 heaped tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise, made with free-range eggs
- juice of lemon
- 1 tablespoon fat-free natural yoghurt
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?