Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poussins with tamarind glaze
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, toasted in a hot pan and crushed
- 4 spatchcooked poussin , legs and breast pieces
- 100g tamarind paste
- 250g jaggery or muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 3 green cardamom pods
- small knob of fresh ginger , peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli , roughly chopped
- large pinch of chilli powder
- pinch of ground ginger
- large pinch of chaat masala , optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?