Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poussin à la Moutarde
- 1 very small chicken (400 to 500 g)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup crème fraîche or heavy cream (125 ml)
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter (15 g)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 563kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 49g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (117%)|
|Cholesterol 200mg (67%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|