Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pounded Rice Dumplings
- 1 cup Japanese short-grain sweet (glutinous) white rice (mochi gome), coarsely ground in a clean spice or coffee grinder and soaked in plenty of water for 30 minutes
- ¼ cup potato starch (katakuriko)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, sugar, or roasted soybean powder (kinako)
- 8-to 10-quart steamer pot
- 24-inch square of muslin
- Large sturdy wooden bowl and a large pestle or meat pounder for pounding the mochi
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|