Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poulet au Vinaigre
- 12 chicken thighs (about 3 to 4 pounds), bone in
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 shallots, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1½ cups chicken stock, preferably homemade
- ½ cup chopped Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 513kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 158mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|