Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poulet a la Saucisse
- 2 hot Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 63.5g|
|Saturated Fat 32.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|