Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poulet Valle d'Auge
- 2 small Cox's or other crisp eating apples
- 40g/1 oz butter
- 2 shallots , finely chopped
- 2 free-range boneless chicken breast fillets , with skin on (about 350g/12oz total weight)
- 4 tbsp Calvados or ordinary brandy
- 100ml/3fl oz chicken stock
- 100ml/3fl oz crme frache , full-fat or low-fat
- squeeze of lemon juice
- finely chopped fresh parsley , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?