Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potter's Mediterranean Quiche
- for the custard filling:
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 300g ripened baby tomatoes
- 400g parmigiano reggiano, grated
- 300g fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 450ml soya milk (unsweetened)
- 1 large egg and 1 egg yolk
- olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- juice and zest of half a lemon
- splash of red wine
- fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- For the Crust:
- 285g wholemeal flour (for a less crumbly pastry, use half wholemeal four and half all-purpose flour)
- 1 tblsp baking powder
- 140g slightly salted butter, cubed
- 3-4 tblsp cold water
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?