Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potted Chicken Rillettes
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme plus 4 large thyme sprigs
- 4 bay leaves (preferably fresh); 2 finely chopped, 2 left whole
- 1 5-pound whole chicken (preferably organic), rinsed, patted dry
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 6 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped shallots (7 to 8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Shredded braised chicken (from recipe above)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Crusty country bread slices or baguette slices
- Purchased pickles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?