Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot-roasted shoulder of lamb with roasted butternut squash & sweet red onions
- 1 quality shoulder of lamb, deboned and untied
- 1 dessertspoon coriander seeds
- 1 small handful fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 565 ml cranberry juice
- 2 butternut squash, quartered
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 8 tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?