Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pheasants , tied (ask your butcher to do this)
- 1 tbsp plain flour , well seasoned
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 2 rashers smoked streaky bacon , thinly sliced
- 8 shallots , peeled and left whole
- 2 carrots , peeled and quartered lengthways
- 2 parsnips , peeled and quartered lengthways
- 1 garlic clove , peeled and crushed
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1 marjoram sprig
- 2 bay leaves
- 100ml Marsala or sweet sherry
- 50ml red wine
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- bread sauce, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?