Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot-roast loin of pork with celeriac, shallots & pancetta
- about 2kg British pork loin
- 6-8 garlic cloves , peeled and cut into thin slivers
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon , juice only
- 1 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 8 sprigs fresh oregano
- 300g shallots
- 1 large celeriac , quartered and peeled
- 1 x 130g twin-pack cubetti di pancetta (small cubes of Italian cured belly pork)
- 600ml full-bodied red wine - drink the remainder!
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?