Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot-roast guinea fowl with parsnip rosti
- 1 guinea fowl , cleaned and any stray feathers removed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 70g cubetti di pancetta
- 4 shallots , peeled
- 2 carrots , finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- small handful sage leaves
- 300ml white vermouth or white wine
- 150g potatoes , peeled and grated
- 150g parsnips , peeled, cores removed and grated
- onion , peeled and grated
- 2 sage leaves, finely sliced
- 50g butter , half melted
- 2 tsp flour
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?