Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot-roast guinea fowl with lentils, Sherry & bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 50g butter
- 1 small guinea fowl
- 100g smoked bacon lardons
- 1 carrot , finely chopped
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 100g puy lentils
- 100ml dry sherry
- 225ml chicken stock
- bunch tarragon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100ml double cream
- juice lemon
- handful each tarragon leaves and parsley leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?