Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot-roast guinea fowl with cabbage & bacon
- large knob unsalted butter
- 1 guinea fowl , about 1.2kg/2lb 12oz
- 100g smoked lardons or chopped bacon
- 1 celery stalk, thickly sliced
- 1 carrot , thickly sliced
- 1 onion , thinly sliced
- 1 small Savoy cabbage , shredded into 3cm thick ribbons
- 10 juniper berries
- 1 glass dry white wine
- 300ml hot chicken stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?