Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potlikker Noodles with Mustard Greens
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 10–12-ounce smoked ham hock or smoked turkey wing
- 1/2 onion, coarsely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (preferably Texas Pete or Frank's)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth or water
- 2 bunches mustard greens or kale, tough stems trimmed, chopped, and reserved, leaves chopped
- 3/4 pound egg noodles
- Kosher salt
- 6 slices bacon (about 7 ounces), cut crosswise into 1/4"-wide pieces
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely grated Pecorino
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?