Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potatoes with Cheese Sauce ()
- 2 pounds medium potatoes such as purple Peruvian or Yukon Gold (about 8)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 pound or feta, crumbled (scant 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon bottled or paste (sometimes labeled )
- Garnish: chopped pitted black Peruvian or Kalamata olives; lime wedges (preferably Key lime)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?