Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potatoes “Da Delfina”
- 1½ pounds (about 16) small “creamer” potatoes, preferably Yukon Gold
- Peanut oil
- Sea salt, preferably gray salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 386kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|