Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potatoes au Gratin
- 3 pounds russet potatoes (about 4 medium; see Love Note 1)
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened, or nonstick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups half-and-half or heavy cream
- 3 cups packed grated sharp Cheddar cheese (Love Note 2)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 288kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 55mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|