Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potatoes au Gratin
- 10 oz (300 g) Cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled and cut in half (about 1½ lbs/750 g)
- 1½ sweet onions, quartered
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup (50 mL) all purpose flour
- 3 cups (750 mL) milk, at room temperature (see Notes)
- 13-by 9-inch (3 L) baking dish, buttered
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 498kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (94%)|
|Cholesterol 89mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|