Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potatoes Roasted with Olive Oil and Bay Leaves
- 8 medium-size red-skinned potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 40 small bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely cracked black pepper
- *A dried herb mixture available at specialty foods stores and in the spice section of some supermarkets. A combination of dried thyme, basil, savory, and fennel seeds can be substituted.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?